Thursday, November 8, 2007

Suntraders Mutual Fund

How is Suntraders related to SMF 1948? No official word, emails, sms from either parties. We do hope that our long wait is over soon.

Word Of Caution: Do not provide any password to anyone or any websites as no one can confirm the validity of the co-orperation between Suntraders and SMF 1948.

I have entered the website and tried to log in using my SC ID but was told that I needed the ST ID to log into my account. It means, that I have to wait for the official email reply from ST Legal Dept.

But for those who would like to actually find out more about Suntraders Mutual Fund, click on to this link :

www.suntraders.com

Enter using one of these IDs

1. ushan0110102
2. ushan0110101
3. myden1234501

Again, let me repeat... There is no official information that Suntraders is the new partners of SMF. Please do not reveal your passwords, TAPs etc.

No comments: